Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like it maybe Cincy vs Stoolers afterall in the playoffs.
(12-31-2015, 03:08 PM)Beaker Wrote: I think the people that are scared of the steelers and want to face the jets are looking at this all wrong. I would much rather face the steelers in the playoffs. The jets are good against the run, the have a good secondary, their QB has a hot hand right now, and they have a big WR who can beat double teams. On top of that, the jets have a new HC and we have not played them, so he is an unknown quantity to game plan for. We know the steelers, have faced them twice, know they have a porous D, ben is prone to throwing INTs at critical moments against us, we beat them in their own house, and if not for 2 INTs by a backup QB fresh off the bench, we would have beaten them here too. I think we handle the steelers just fine in a re-match. And like I have repeatedly said, what better way to end our playoff drought? Can you imagine the momentum going into denver a steelers victory would provide?

This is where I'm at.  Time to quit running and hiding from them and face them head on with multiple,  deliberate punches to their hypothetical throats. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like it maybe Cincy vs Stoolers afterall in the playoffs. - The Real Deal - 12-31-2015, 03:26 PM