Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I've Been Critical Of McCarron
(12-31-2015, 01:44 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: That's how it is for any fandom. Maualuga had many bad seasons, last year he had a decent one. Tate has had costly mistakes.

If AJ can't go, I don't see that big of a drop off between him and Wenning to be honest. Wenning has better deep ball accuracy, but McCarron has more experience thus far. McCarron is a backup QB who talked about comparing himself and the situation as to Tom Brady and compared himself to Brett Favre. If you compare yourself to the greats before you even get your start, you should be prepared for criticism.

You can cheer for a team but be critical on a player. Or else you are just doing blind homerism. If Wenning has to play, my stance on McCarron doesn't change. He is only viewed as a backup QB to me.

It's not like he's the QB of the future. No. He's the QB of NOW and most likely has to play in the playoffs just for us to get our real QB back.

Sorry that I'm putting so much pressure on a QB that there is so much hype about "living up the pressure".

Except that he didn't compare himself to Brady or Favre. He said he was put in the same situation as Brady as far as having to be ready to step in, which he was, and he said Favre was his favorite quarterback. Go back and watch the interviews.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I've Been Critical Of McCarron - Sled21 - 12-31-2015, 03:30 PM