Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone broke into my house last night
(06-10-2015, 12:15 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Someone broke into my house last night. I got home around 6 pm and took a nap. I was expecting my fiance to come over around 630. I left my front door unlocked and heard someone come in the front door. I woke up, thought it was her, and thought nothing of it. I heard someone walk back to my bedroom and a male voice said "Hello". I turned around and some random dude was standing in the doorway of my bedroom.

I asked him who he was and he said "I am you". I told him to get the hell out and im calling the cops and he slowly turned and walked away and left my house. He walked up the street, looked back at my house, and kind of stared blankly at it. My neighbor encountered him, asked him who he was or what he needed, and the kid responded "I found who I was looking for." He then walked up the street out of distance. His car was parked directly in front of my house and he left it there.

I then called the cops. The brought the k-9 unit, shut down the street, and looked for him. They eventually found him about a half mile away from my house in another neighborhood. Apparently he was running around in peoples back yards completely naked. The police arrested him for burglary.

One of his friends eventually came and got his car. I was talking with him and he said he was kind of surprised this happened. He was really nice and apologized for everything. His friend said that he has no history of drug use. He did say that he was getting into a new religion lately, I think he called it Noma? and that he was leaving to live on an Indian reservation or some shit in August.

I am just completely creeped out right now. I dont want this kid coming back to my house anymore and I know im going to have trouble sleeping for the next couple weeks.

Okay someone did not "Break" into your house as you left the door unlocked..

They did come in uninvited. I suggest not leaving your place unlocked while sleeping. Or sleep with a weapon near by.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone broke into my house last night - XenoMorph - 06-10-2015, 01:22 PM