Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Christian claims she diverted tornado to another neighborhood
Man, whenever I see a story like this, I usually just shake my head and move along...but damn, this one gets under my skin. By saying that she was granted with special power to redirect the tornado (enabling her family and the immediate community to remain safe), she is basically spitting on the graves of every Christian, and religious person of any faith, who also prayed in the same situation for a tornado to stop or be redirected, and then they and their family was pummeled to death by that tornado.

So God gave this lady the powers of Storm from X-men, but didn't give the same power to every other Christian that's ever been killed by a twister? Also, if she had the 'power' over wind, then why not just break up the tornado so that it doesn't have a chance to kill anyone? I'm not trying to offend anyone here, but it boggles my mind sometimes what people will believe, without questioning it. Honestly, this is why I don't visit PnR very often. Nervous

Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas Christian claims she diverted tornado to another neighborhood - Bengalholic - 12-31-2015, 06:18 PM