Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.83 Average
If you can't beat them, put them in jail or try and get them removed from Ballot
(12-05-2023, 04:23 PM)pally Wrote: These people really need to get their stories straight.

Not really.  Anyone who has ever been in a toxic co-dependency knows that a key aspect of maintaining it is the "Don't listen to logic, don't listen to others, listen to me."  A lot of people, many of whom have lived their entire lives and gained supposed wisdom and autonomy, still desire to look to someone who will tell them what they see and what is real.  There is no story to keep straight, as the dominant partner in the relationship controls the narrative and the narrative changes and is intentionally illogical to bolster the dominant party's power, as well as provide a daily test of your loyalty to disregard anything other than said narrative.

When you look to a leader in this sense, the idea that it doesn't make sense to you and it is beyond your comprehension and your ability to grasp reality is essential to your role as the follower.  It doesn't have to make sense, you just have to believe it.  And you'll have to believe the next "reality" we tell you to accept even if it is in direct conflict with what you've seen OR even what the leader has told you before.

Trump is now saying that if the election would have been fairly counted he would have won California, NY, and Illinois.  Are his supporters arguing?  Haven't those states been declared "safe blue" and therefore full of America-hating morons?  Well guess what, the states you hate are red states too, because Trump said so.

California is a red state.  If I said it, people would argue and tell me that commie shithole is blue to a fault.  Trump says it?  Applause.  They all know he's full of shit, but they're in on it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't beat them, put them in jail or try and get them removed from Ballot - Nately120 - 12-05-2023, 05:34 PM