Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Burrow and his grasp on this offense...
(12-06-2023, 11:02 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I also just want to make this clear...

I don't think there is necessarily anything "wrong" with the "Joe Burrow offense". That offense is more than capable. They were top 5 in pretty much every statistical passing catergory last year and were putting up around 26 points per game when he went through a healthy stretch this year.

I just think incorporating some things to take the pressure off Joe at times (running the ball more and effectively, designed plays) would be a good thing for his mental and physical health and to take this offense to the next level.

This. I don't see it as an indictment of Joe Burrow at all. I just want him to take a few less hits. Doing some things we saw on Monday night will also make things much easier on him and his WRs. He's sitting in on defensive meetings, he was with Jake every series on the tablet. You can bet he's taking all of this in. Like I said, this might be a good thing, and he comes back even more deadly and with more in his arsenal. 

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow and his grasp on this offense... - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-06-2023, 01:05 PM