Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park
(12-06-2023, 06:15 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: A few Bengals legends that struggled early in their careers:

Andrew Whitworth
Leon Hall
Rudi Johnson (was just not given opportunities)
Jake Browning (struggled in the preseason and pitt game)  Hilarious

Yep, happens all the time with rookies. Some people on here are holding these guy's to an unfair standard.

(12-06-2023, 06:20 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Quick point about Murphy.  Dude is FAST.  I forget what QB, maybe Pickett had the outside angle on him and he chased him down from behind (made up ground quickly) and hit him before he got out of bounds.  
At that size, you rarely get speed like that.  If he can learn hand techniques and keep improving his pass rush moves, his ceiling is pretty high.  

Saw that and it was impressive. Really like Murphy's upside and it was shown on that play against the stoolers.

He also chased down a fast player in the Jags game and prevented a first down.

(12-06-2023, 06:22 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Very good chance they tag him.  And lucky for him since that assbag agent turned down a really good offer because he felt he could do much better this offseason.  Well, Tee has not been available and hasn't set the world on fire when he has been.  

We will see, yeah his assbag agent was dumb. Tee won't get near as much after this season.

(12-06-2023, 06:27 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Tee is really tough in 50/50 balls with his height and basketball background (knows how to box out without fouling), but I would rather see more quick, elusive weapons that can uncover quickly and not force Burrow to hold the ball.  Not sure if that is Iosivas as an outside receiver, but I don't believe we will need to spend $20 million plus a year on a receiver that has the benefit of Chase on the other side to have solid production.  

There are some talented Receivers in this Draft with speed. Might be the way to go especially if we bring in George Fant to play RT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-06-2023, 07:32 PM