Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Harris still supports Jussie Smollett
(12-07-2023, 03:39 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: She didn't mention Republicans. I think what you're picking up on is that it's generally considered part of the Republican platform (or at least the ethos that tends to spawn Republican sentimentality) that racism has been defeated and it's only a minor part of the world now and easy to identify.

I see it more along the lines of one side of our political coin (at least for now) being dominated by folks who have the mantra that you never back down, never stop fighting, never admit you are wrong and argue in a manner based upon you being right because you have the evidence on your side, or you are right because the evidence you don't have is being hidden and buried, thus making you both right and a sort of martyr.

How do we know Jussie Smollett wasn't telling the truth but the deep state buried all the evidence and then threatened the lives of him and his family in order to compel him to tell everyone he was "lying?"  For all of those people who are condemning him as a liar, do you know that that truth will NEVER come to light?  I don't, so I'm not even going to weigh in on him being a liar now.  I don't want to be wrong so I'll just say it may or may not have happened.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harris still supports Jussie Smollett - Nately120 - 12-07-2023, 03:46 PM