Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Campaign Doubles Down: It’s Totally Fine That He Called His Enemies ‘Vermin’
(12-07-2023, 03:20 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Interesting to say the least.  I have noticed a rather significant decline in the quality of the Washington Post.  I have done zero research, but I have to wonder how much that coincides with Bezos purchasing the paper.  For all the hate Musk gets, it surprises me how much Bezos so often gets a free pass in the realm of public discourse.  I'm not a Musk Stan, or hater, but if you made me choose between the two as who'd I'd rather put my faith in it wouldn't take me a full second to choose Musk.

As for the article, it positively drips with "it's ok when we do it".  Not that any Trump hater will ever, ever, acknowledge this.

I hate Trump and I'll say **** the WP and Bezos and Musk.  Anyone else you need me to give my stamp of disapproval?  

Wait, Trump haters support Bezos?  I thought the narrative on him was that he was yet another gazillionaire who would rather spend money on rocket ships than allow his employees the time to not piss and shit their pants while on the job.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Campaign Doubles Down: It’s Totally Fine That He Called His Enemies ‘Vermin’ - Nately120 - 12-07-2023, 04:02 PM