Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park
(12-07-2023, 02:24 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: A WR who is tier 3 tier (nfl.com), 91st in receiving yards, 50th in y/c, 57th in yards/game and will not have a 1,000 season is not worth a franchise tag price.

And for those who want to argue he is hurt feel free to use his per game stats and project possible 17 results, and he still is not a top ten WR.

I like Tee but there are too many options (and draft picks) going forward. Keep the money and start building a decent defense. I can see $20 million but a franchise tag is stretching it.

I don't buy the whole "trade him for draft picks" routine.  You trade a top tier WR for a bunch of maybes.  Not something I'd do. That gets you into the "always building towards tomorrow" mindset. You got Burrow. Give him top notch tools to work with.

And no....Iosivas is not that guy, nor is Trenton Irvin.

This is the time to extend him.  Unfortunately, his health enters into it.  But, he'll get his big pay day, just not now.  His 3rd contract will be the BIG payday.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park - Graphicguy - 12-07-2023, 06:37 PM