Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park
(12-07-2023, 05:52 PM)Chezaugie Wrote: I agree with your thoughts. The big problem the Bengals face is if they sign Tee to a large contract how much that might escalate what they will have to pay Chase. Chase will certainly have a case to be paid much more than Tee making the Bengals possibly facing paying a WR tandem $55-60 million a year (much more than the duos of Tyreek Hill/Jaylen Waddle or A.J. Brown/Devonta Smith) They have to focus on keeping Chase any any price. Even if that means letting some guys go.

Completely agree, have to keep Chase here. That is the only thing I know. Reader also should be coming back for a year or two.

We don't have replacement for him on the roster and it will take a Draft pick at least a year or two to fill his shoes.

(12-07-2023, 07:08 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Tag and trade is much better than letting him walk.  

I'd be fine if they tagged him and sent out feelers, if what they want is not offered we play him.  

With his agent I could see an extension being difficult.

That is where I am at. Tag and trade, at least some feelers, play him if no good offers.

The agent is what makes me the most hesitant in keeping Tee, too bad. Class act and was blocking good last night on top of his skills.

Tee is a great teammate and a Bengals fan, I would hope to extend him, but it might not happen. Chase is the WR we need to keep.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-07-2023, 08:51 PM