Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Trump Campaign Doubles Down: It’s Totally Fine That He Called His Enemies ‘Vermin’
(12-08-2023, 02:25 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: This is what Trump said, he never said Biden supporters at all.
Former President Donald Trump pledged to eliminate political extremist groups that “lie, steal and cheat on elections,” calling them “vermin” during a speech Saturday and in a Truth Social post commemorating Veterans Day

I am not sure how this statement concerns the majority of independents and a lot of more middle of the road Democrats. It was direct to extremist groups who LIE, STEAL AND CHEAT ON ELECTIONS.

I guess we have some in the forum who were offended because they lie, cheat and steal elections. Otherwise, his comments were not directed at every Democrat, Hillary was direct also and said Trump supporters were deplorable.

As stated in the OP - said the worst P01135809 supporters were deplorables EVERY (it seemed) supporter of his took it personally.

Maybe I am missing something, but to me people who lie, cheat and steal are Vermin regardless of political party.

Well maybe because he places ANYONE who doesn’t support him 10l% into the category of enemies. Believe it or not, we actually listen to his words. He constantly demonizes and dehumanizes his perceived enemies. And since he also claims that Democrats “rigged” his loss, therefore they must br vermin.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Campaign Doubles Down: It’s Totally Fine That He Called His Enemies ‘Vermin’ - pally - 12-08-2023, 09:54 AM