Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park
(12-07-2023, 03:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would love to bring back Tee, Reader and Jonah. I just don't think we will be able to afford Jonah as he may be the top RT 
in this FA and he may want to play LT still and might still be a little bitter about how we didn't tell him about Orlando. I think
George Fant or Eluemunor are much more likely in FA.

Tee having an injured and poor year only makes what we have to pay him less. We might actually be able to afford a multi year
contract for him now, yah never know. But we have to bring back Chase no matter what, so I would rather Tag Tee and trade him
or just let him test FA. He is banged up a lot, but he is a class act.

I wasn't for bringing him back for big money before this season because we need to keep the trenches strong and keep Chase 
here for the long term more than anything. But there may be a way to have it all for all I know.

Fant will be 32, Eluemunor is a guy we thought they were looking at last year.  He has given up 2 less sacks than Jonah, 3 less hits, 5 less hurries and 10 less pressures, with a one year $3M contract.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its becoming clear we knocked this last draft out of the park - casear2727 - 12-08-2023, 10:44 AM