Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Chase Brown can easily be our Isiah Pacheco
(12-05-2023, 02:23 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: it is one game and nine carries, I would need to see more of Brown especially running between tackles, Pacheco has impressed me with his hard nose running between tackles, I am happy for what Brown showed in limited time but one game and 9 carries does not put him with Pacheco .. lets see how rest of year goes to get a much better comparison

Ya, I like Brown and was happy with the pick but I wouldn't quite say Brown can be the Bengals Pacheco if that's what the OP intended. Pacheco is a very violent runner who has great speed. Special player. With that said, Bengals have to get Brown more involved if, for anything, 1.) he's good and 2.) both are very different runners and you have to give the D different looks. Very easy to key on the tendencies of just one player when they get the ball over and over and have the same tendencies.

I don't think it was coincidence they had their best rushing output of the year utilizing Brown.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chase Brown can easily be our Isiah Pacheco - higgy100 - 12-08-2023, 04:47 PM