Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cordell Volson and this offensive line
(12-07-2023, 11:05 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: I agree.This OL friendly Offense,including QB under center is the way to go.Might even get us into the playoffs.

(12-08-2023, 01:07 AM)Joelist Wrote: Yep! Not saying we totally go away from shotgun, RPO or even liking to pass. But being under center more with better run/pass balance and more runs to the left sets the line up to succeed more.

No doubt, keep using the Shotgun and RPO, just not most of the time.

(12-08-2023, 10:41 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Boyd has been a MAJOR dissapointment for me this year. He looks dissinterested at times, has had some boneheaded plays, and he lacks any kind of explosiveness or speed out of the slot. I'm so over him. 

I get that you're in a contract year, but cmon man... 

(12-08-2023, 10:42 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Which you think would have him balling out for the payday...somewhere. 

Same, Boyd has been a disappointment and you would think he would be playing his hardest to get another contract.

Not being disinterested, I know that Boyd must of not seen Allen on that interception he threw but even then you don't throw 
that ball. You cut up field and save a turnover. He nearly cost us that game and he dropped a game winner against the Texans.

I am ready to see more Chuck Sizzle in the Slot for the future.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cordell Volson and this offensive line - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-08-2023, 05:07 PM