Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The coaching staff is terrible
(12-08-2023, 02:40 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I want him to replace Frank. He's an assistant OL coach so it would be a step up, albeit not a huge one.

Yeah, even with the improvement of the OL it should be better, would welcome another OL coach and like you said it would be 
a step up for Kromer.

(12-08-2023, 02:48 PM)Nepa Wrote: If you want to talk about a terrible coaching staff, you have to look no further than the Pittsburgh Steelers. Last night was some of the more bizarre coaching decisions that I have seen. They fired their offensive coordinator the end of last month, and then make completely ridiculous decisions on plays at the end of the game. They have players, such as Dionte Johnson not giving any effort to tackle after a fumble, Pickens is publicly complaining ("free me"), and the announcers were pointing out how the WRs don't seem to want to block. The team's undergoing major dissension, the fans want Tomlin fired, and the fans were booing the team lustily last night.  What a sh** show.

I think you can thank your lucky stars everyday that we have Taylor and Lou. Even when most teams quit, after the loss of their star QB, the teams is out hustling and seemingly unified.

This makes me happy lol

So true how our team never quits under Zac and Lou, Boyd seems about the only player that makes me shake my head at times
with his drops at big times and the way he acts on the sidelines at times. Good thing this should be his last year here. Cannot 
believe he isn't playing more like a great teammate and giving the most effort possible to up his value before leaving.

But Boyd still makes plays and never shown anything like that lackluster effort Dionte Johnson shown on that fumble play. Didn't
even try to go after the ball, pathetic. If I was a stooler fan I would want rid of him no matter how talented he is.

(12-08-2023, 04:00 PM)Housh Wrote: If they somehow make playoffs with this Burrow-less roster I’d submit a motion to the board to ban threads like this for a year. Cause atp he’d have a SB berth, made playoffs every year Burrow was healthy AND made playoffs with a backup

His resume would be one of the best in the league to start a coaching career

Oh yeah, before this last game people had a point that Zac can only win with Burrow. Now this changes things, winning with Jake
Browning and if we make the Playoffs it will make Zac look like a much better HC and play caller even. The play calling just might
not be the problem. When players execute we look good and are hard to beat.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The coaching staff is terrible - Trademark - 11-26-2023, 07:01 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - wanga - 11-26-2023, 08:35 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Housh - 11-26-2023, 08:16 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - jj22 - 11-26-2023, 09:09 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - jj22 - 11-26-2023, 11:06 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Housh - 11-27-2023, 11:13 AM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Nepa - 12-08-2023, 02:48 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Housh - 12-08-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-08-2023, 06:34 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Housh - 12-10-2023, 06:21 PM
RE: The coaching staff is terrible - Dr.Z - 12-10-2023, 11:03 PM