Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
The underlying truth of the matter.....
(12-11-2023, 01:35 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Burrow went down and Browning came in, and the team has put up over 30 points in each of the last two weeks. The running game is now seemingly working, although neither Jax nor Indy are particularly good against the run. Some people are saying they changed the scheme (they didn't). Browning is definitely not better, or even in the same category, with Burrow. So, what is it?

Notice when Browning went out with this thumb cramp, what did McCarron do? He came in and threw a touchdown pass to Higgins.

The simple fact of the matter is really just that Zac and Duke have put together a really good football team from the top of the roster to the bottom. Vets are out there hustling and not mailing it in, rookies are playing their asses off and shining. The team supports each other and no personality clashes, no divas, no drama. Heck, DJ Turner was wearing neon green cleats that supported Mike Thomas' charity during the "My cleats, my cause" game. This is just a really good football team that is really well coached. They are going to be good for a long time with as young as they are.

They did change the scheme though. Or atleast what they are asking Browning to do in that scheme. Browning was or is just not gonna sit back in empty and read the defense and deliver the ball like Burrow did. Alot more play action, under center plays, misdirection and roll outs where you cut the field in half and give him less reads no more empty sets. I think we all have to agree that the coaching has been really good and the changes that they've made have seemed to be helping the whole team and not just Browning.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The underlying truth of the matter..... - NUGDUKWE - 12-11-2023, 01:43 PM