Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
The underlying truth of the matter.....
I hate conspiracy theories generally. But the I don't buy Zac Taylor as a play caller in me has a bit of a conspiracy for our recent success. Maybe Taylor isn't calling the plays or has been given the plays he can chose from. We had 10 days before the Steelers game yet we didn't see any of these changes. After that game sure you had tape and a whole game experience to say what Browning could and couldn't do. But he's been here all camp and season so we really had no idea what he was or wasn't capable of? Seems odd then with the quick turn around. Then someone in the organization said we are pulling this from you but we'll let you save face and not say anything public. We'll even let you design a couple of trick plays. Then we all saw how that turned out and even that got taken from him. I am mostly kidding. But this is why I don't like the committee approach. I get it that if things are going good why does it matter but we honestly don't know if there is an x factor to recent coaching/playcalling changes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The underlying truth of the matter..... - NUGDUKWE - 12-11-2023, 02:01 PM