Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffalo vs KC... who do we root for?
(12-11-2023, 09:18 AM)Nepa Wrote: There is really a sense of entitlement in Mahomes' answers for his outrage, saying that the refs always let them know if they are offsides on the offensive side of the ball. I don't know if that is true or not, but he and KC have been benefits more often than not of the officials. One has to look no further than last year's championship game against the Bengals. I wonder if had the calls been against KC instead of benefitting them, whether he would have blown his cool then. 

For example, the very odd play where the Bengals stop the Chiefs on 3rd and 9, the punting teams go on the field, and then the punt is stopped and the  Chiefs get to redo the third down play. No penalty. They couldn't fix the clock before the punt rather than redo 3rd down?

Or the missed roughing the passer on Burrow and called intentional grounding that wasn't or Mahomes flaying his arms and getting an iffy roughing the passer call and then the missed block on the back on the KC punt return.

Mahomes maniacally goes off on the officials, on what expert officials say were actually the right calls. That smacks of entitlement. That's he's special and the refs are erring in going against him. And until last night I liked Mahomes. I was also rooting for Mahomes and KC against Buffalo. (And I have State Farm insurance!) But I lost a ton of respect by his behavior after the game.

Chris Jones was offsides the whole AFC championship game.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buffalo vs KC... who do we root for? - PCB Bengal Fan - 12-11-2023, 02:11 PM