Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
9 months to less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein
(12-11-2023, 05:51 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: According to the CNN poll, former President Donald Trump, former United Nations Ambassador Nikki Haley, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis would nearly all defeat Biden in both Georgia and Michigan — two key states won by the president in 2020 — if the election were held today.

Your polls say Biden beats DeSantis by 7 in Michigan and 3 in Georgia.  I'm not sure why he's even mentioned in this sentence if he'd lose both to Biden by much larger margins than Trump did in 2020.

I can see Trump winning, but these polls indicating major victories in states the GOP would be hoping to simply win back by the thinnest of margins ala 2016 makes me skeptical. Trump winning Michigan over Biden by 10 points would be like Biden winning Florida over Trump by 9 or 10 points...it's just one hell of a swing to go from losing a state to winning it bigly.

And Trump has to run in 2024 because he'd cry foul and screw things up for the GOP if he weren't on the ticket.  It'd be the 2020 GA runoff elections all over again where Trump tells people to stay home and not vote because it's rigged.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein - Nately120 - 12-11-2023, 06:06 PM