Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
9 months to less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein
(12-11-2023, 06:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Your polls say Biden beats DeSantis by 7 in Michigan and 3 in Georgia.  I'm not sure why he's even mentioned in this sentence if he'd lose both to Biden by much larger margins than Trump did in 2020.

I can see Trump winning, but these polls indicating major victories in states the GOP would be hoping to simply win back by the thinnest of margins ala 2016 makes me skeptical.

And Trump has to run in 2024 because he'd cry foul and screw things up for the GOP if he weren't on the ticket.  It'd be the 2020 GA runoff elections all over again where Trump tells people to stay home and not vote because it's rigged.
These are not my poll, in this case it was liberal CNN.

Do you have a link for the bolded above? I am not sure what run off election you speak of unless for senator. If so, makes no sense for him to tell voters to give a win to Democrats since he party will and did lose control of the Senate.

10 points is a huge number in Michigan. It is 6.5% above margin of error. These are just Trump versus Biden, add in RFK Jr., Stein and West and Trump gains 2 to 3 more points.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein - Luvnit2 - 12-11-2023, 06:12 PM