Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
The underlying truth of the matter.....
(12-11-2023, 10:28 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm sure it's not a completely new offense. But it's tweaked in ways they have not used consistently. It's not the same offense from Taylor's 1st 2 years. That is literally insane talk. Taylor's 1st game Dalton threw the ball 51 times and Mixon ran it 6 times. That's not an exaggeration. The team ran it 15 times total in a 1 point loss to the Seahawks. I'm not saying all these plays weren't in the play book how the heck would I know but they are using them in an arrangement we haven't seen. I think we really only need to look at the Pittsburgh game to these last two games to realize how much has changed. 

They are running the ball more because they trusted Joe on short passes instead of the run game to get efficiency. It’s no secret they didn’t have any confidence in the run game. They did have confidence in Joe moving the offense in the short passes and his efficiency . They have changed to more man blocking than zone blocking. They are using what Jake is comfortable with and what they think his strengths are.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The underlying truth of the matter..... - Soonerpeace - 12-11-2023, 10:56 PM