Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals are facing Nick Mullens this week
(12-12-2023, 11:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re definitely mistaken. We didn’t even play them his rookie year (2018), and the curbstomping SF gave us in 2019 was Jimmy G.

I watched that game in a sports bar 150 miles from home with a Bengals fan and a Browns fan. Up there with the loss to Mike White led Jets as one of the most frustrating losses that I've ever seen as a Bengals fan. I've never seen a team do so little in a blowout win. The Browns fan was laughing his ass off at how many last second dump offs went for 15-20 yards right up the middle with no broken tackles and no cuts or zig zagging. Back when the LBs were the worst in the league.

I think that they had two passes thrown over 15 yards in the air. One was a blown coverage, wide open TD that the receiver had to stop to come back to catch it because it was badly underthrown and the other was intercepted. Pretty much every other pass in the game was a quick hitter to a wide open TE, a dump off or a screen and it seemed like it was either 1st and 10 or 2nd and 3 or less for the 49ers for the entire game.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals are facing Nick Mullens this week - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 12-12-2023, 12:43 PM