Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated?
(12-12-2023, 02:09 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The topic is why is Joe Mixon under appreciated.  I gave my opinion as it being because he often has complete streaks of games where he is virtually ineffective.  Not sure why you want to turn it into some Joe Mixon apologist tribute by deflecting his shortcomings as being the fault of his teammates, but ok.  Carry on..

Is Mixon bad streaks you describe because we may have been too pass heavy? Was he playing 100% healthy or nicked up?

Can you provide some texture to these steaks you mention? 

I never said Mixon was close to a HOF back, far from it, but just reading through my thread it appears many don't respect how hard it is to hold onto the football and get yards when a lot of times, no hole.

I love what Chase Brown brings, I pray he becomes a HOF 3 down back, but for now perfect compliment for Mixon.

A lot of our fans do not respect Joe, but it is obvious the coaches and his team mates do which tells me a lot. You get named a captain if you don't provide something extra in the locker room called leaderhip.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated? - Luvnit2 - 12-12-2023, 08:21 PM