Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated?
(12-13-2023, 10:03 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: I've been asking for examples . . . If you or anybody else can recall the plays, I have the all 22, I'm just not going to watch game after game to try to find what you see, give me time of the plays and I'll watch them.

And for you Volson fans

Last year i posted several examples with screen caps from NFL+ game reviews. It would take a massive amount of time to go back and find out which games and which carries. 

I just spent quite a bit of time going through posts to find previous examples that i've posted and it would take hours to find the one's i'm specifically thinking of and i'm not about to spend that much time.

Here is a post from last year after the 1st Browns game.
(11-02-2022, 01:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I manned up and rewatched last night, to watch every Mixon run. By my count, he had better option on every single run and if you're talking about the play i think you're talking about...it was REALLY bad. Blocker in front of him, defender shading left and Mixon...cuts left???? right into the 2 of them when he had nothing but green grass to the right. 

Bad.

EDIT: You're talking about a different play (though you could be talking about every run Mixon had). The one i'm talking about was in the middle of the field and it was wide open to the right and Mixon ran right into getting tackled.

EDIT TO THE EDIT: I can only imagine what the Oline is thinking, sitting there in films, watching him and wondering "wtf is he doing??".

Here's a post about that game.

(11-02-2022, 12:43 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I mean, look at this frigging hole…

Ok. I'm tired of searching. If you have NFL+, just go back and watch some games from last year....or the year be...ok i'm done with this post now.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated? - rfaulk34 - 12-13-2023, 11:43 PM