Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
9 months to less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein
(12-11-2023, 06:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm just telling you that I can't imagine a scenario where anyone other than Trump is given the nod for GOP for the 2024 election and Trump doesn't interfere and/or claim it was rigged.  And I'm talking about the runoff elections that were I think Warnock and Loeffler and Ossof and Perdue.  Both elections were won by democrats and we can't PROVE it wouldn't have still gone that way but Trump's narratives that GA was rigged against him and that votes in GA weren't even being counted probably had an effect on keeping republican voters at home.

I said this about Trump when the party was convinced he was going to see the light and hand the baton to DeSantis when DeSantis was their big star of the day.  I just don't see Trump joining a rival or handing the baton to one.  Maybe he accepts Hailey in a way he didn't for DeSantis, but I don't see it happening.  It's just not his MO to do stuff like that.

Also, CNN running a "TRUMP IS GONNA KILL BIDEN" poll makes me think they may be doing everything they can to get "all hands on deck" and whip their base into action because voter apathy will be their doom.  That seems like something they'd do.  They're going to sound the alarm and say that Biden needs all the votes he can get or Dictator Trump is going to rule the USA for the next 15 years and hand things off to his son or something.

And as I've said before, I can see the DNC letting voters fixate on Hunter Biden and the idea of a president in his late 70s and 80s being "too old" and then Biden dropping out ala Harry Truman and the democrats passing the baton to Gavin Newsom and stressing that he's over 20 years younger than Trump and he's not related to Hunter Biden.  Maybe that doesn't happen, but if voters say Biden is too old then I can see moving to a candidate who is a lot younger than Biden and Trump being a logical play on their part.

The DNC will pull out all the stops. The Trump will kill Biden or Trump will suddenly become a dictator are so over the top, only morons believe it. The mere fact they are trying to jail their main competition kind of looks like the DNC is the dictator. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Less than 1 year Polling Trump, Biden, Kennedy, Westand Stein - Luvnit2 - 12-14-2023, 12:54 PM