Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
The underlying truth of the matter.....
(12-14-2023, 01:12 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: Then Burrow needs to learn to play QB with his back to the D at times. If Burrow is actually checking out of most of the same plays Zac is sending him that Jake IS running and Jake is marching down the field then our #1 QB needs to learn from our #2 QB and adjust his style of play. The O linemen aren't helping Jake up off his back like they were Burrow. I know, it's only 2 games but with the Browning led O this team looks sharp. If JB can't run and manage the O without running empty sets and not under center then he isn't the elite QB he is claimed to be.

Joe checking out of plays is overblown. He not under center by design because he doesn’t like it. What I think people aren’t getting is that the team is playing better and Higgins is healthy and the OL much much better
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The underlying truth of the matter..... - Soonerpeace - 12-14-2023, 02:48 PM