Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated?
(12-13-2023, 11:43 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Last year i posted several examples with screen caps from NFL+ game reviews. It would take a massive amount of time to go back and find out which games and which carries. 

I just spent quite a bit of time going through posts to find previous examples that i've posted and it would take hours to find the one's i'm specifically thinking of and i'm not about to spend that much time.

Here is a post from last year after the 1st Browns game.

Here's a post about that game.

Ok. I'm tired of searching. If you have NFL+, just go back and watch some games from last year....or the year be...ok i'm done with this post now.

Yes, last year there were like 5+ runs early in the season where I was like where the hell is he going? Just follow the blockers in front
of you....

He would of had TD's instead of 15 yard gains. This year, Mixon has been better which is perplexing, you wouldn't think a RB this late
in his career would gain vision and get better in pass pro but he has from what I have seen which is wild.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-14-2023, 03:01 PM