Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated?
(12-14-2023, 03:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, last year there were like 5+ runs early in the season where I was like where the hell is he going? Just follow the blockers in front
of you....

He would of had TD's instead of 15 yard gains. This year, Mixon has been better which is perplexing, you wouldn't think a RB this late
in his career would gain vision and get better in pass pro but he has from what I have seen which is wild.

I remembered you calling atleast the ones in the Jets game. I thought it at the time but not sure I ever mentioned it. But Burrow struggled to start and we all pointed out the appendix which I'm sure it had something to do with it. But I noticed with Burrow the line would appear to lose early Burrow would drop his eyes and start to essentially panic and end up taking a sack. But the line would stay with they're guys and after losing initially would be able to wash they're guys out of the play and maintain a good pocket. Once Burrow adjusted with this and settled down he would just make slight adjustments in the pocket and keep his eyes down field. I just mention all this because he had to adjust to the new personnel on the line and I just wonder if the same was true with Mixon. Knowing how guys block and what a win or loss of them blocking looks like. Just a thought because generally i think his vision is fine.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated? - NUGDUKWE - 12-14-2023, 03:12 PM