Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated?
(12-14-2023, 03:25 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, the Jets game stood out.

It is all about continuity for sure. But when Mixon has 2 blockers in front of him, an OL and a TE to the left and cuts to the right into 
the Safety it just blew my mind last year early in the season. I don't know if this is vision or just stupidity, I simply do not know. I don't
see Burrow ever panic, I have seen him unsure of things with his appendectomy, the new OL and the calf though.

It would be nice for Burrow and the entire Offense to have a clean Offseason, preseason snaps and continuity leading into the opener
for once. But onto now where Mixon is playing well and we have a shot at the Playoffs. I do believe having another RB like Chase Brown
helps Mixon. This guy has vision, quicks and long speed, the things Mixon doesn't have. Great 1-2 punch.

To me I would call it panicking but he would just drop his eyes and start moving eracticly in the pocket. Only really happened the 1st 2 or 3 games of last year. But regardless of that we do have a good 1-2 punch right now. Hopefully they keep feeding off of each other and giving defenses trouble with they're different running styles. I think this week will be a test because Minn. is tougher against the run than either Jax or Indy. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated? - NUGDUKWE - 12-14-2023, 03:39 PM