Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
The underlying truth of the matter.....
(12-14-2023, 03:50 PM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Not that I think Burrow's injury was a good thing, but if Browning keeps winning with the same personnel and coaching, I think it may give Joe a chance for some reflection on what he brings to the team and how he can improve.  I mean, it's gotta feel good for Mixon/Brown to have plays specifically called for them and the for the OL to get a chance to really attack and punch back more often.

Perhaps I'm biased because I'm more of an old school fan that likes a good run game, screens and play-action passes where even the cameraman gets fooled here and there.  I'm not really thrilled over the RPO/sandlot style of offense that guys like Lamar do.  I do hate me some Ravens though..... Tongue
Not really a big fan over the empty sets either where you hold your breath after because it seems like the QB gets tagged every play.

After all the hate Frank Pollack has been given (by myself included), maybe, just maybe he ain't half bad.  This week is going to be a lot of fun to watch.
If we get a win against the Vikings, I think they go in and roll the Steelers asses the next week for an early Xmas present for all of us! ThumbsUp

That's me as well and I know it. And I like you am not a big fan of basically constant shotgun sets and especially hate the empty shotgun sets. It's a part of the game now, I get it.. But don't let that be the only thing you do. It gives the defense to much of an advantage a lot of the time.

Mix in a good deal of under center, keep the defense guessing more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The underlying truth of the matter..... - bengalfan74 - 12-14-2023, 03:57 PM