Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated?
(12-14-2023, 04:03 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yeah I just quickly looked at they're games box scores just now. They do appear to be pretty good really only a couple of bad games against the run from them. The vikings do appear to be a little better though and I assume will be a tough test to run against. Really not many good rushing teams this year.

Yep, the Vikings will be tough to run on, but with the way Chase Brown gets up to speed so fast, the OL won't have to hold
their blocks for long. Hope to see a lot of Chase Brown in this game. Nothing against Mixon but he takes a bit to get going, 
not near as quick as Brown.

(12-14-2023, 04:06 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: On ESPN's NFL team stats site they had the 4th fewest overall yards rushing allowed. There's a million ways you can break stats down. Just going by that they were 4th.

And like you said the announcing crew mentioned how good they were vs. run prior to our game. I think they said something like "one of the top teams vs. run"

Thanks brother, I heard the same. Regardless, that is a good run Defense and we ran pretty well against them, especially Brown.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is Joe Mixon under appreciated? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-14-2023, 04:48 PM