Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Week 15 Rooting Guide
(12-16-2023, 02:04 PM)Bronco Fan Wrote: Broncos fan here. From what we saw a few weeks ago, the Vikes definitely have a premier defense. Their D kept them in our game right down to the end.  But I wouldn't put too much stock into the Thursday night debacle. The feeling around here is that Staley lost control of the team and that a number of players gave minimal effort, just to be rid of him and their GM. The opposite seems to be true for the Raiders.

As far as Denver's chances tonight are concerned, it's hard to tell. As a general rule, the Broncos don't do their best on artificial turf or in domed stadiums (with Dallas being the exception for some mysterious reason), and the pass rush may suffer tonight with Nik Bonitto being inactive. It's also our third straight road contest, which tends to wear teams down.  On the other hand, the team is on kind of a roll, and the Lions have been pretty inconsistent in the last month, so who knows?

Good luck to you guys, especially vs KC on New Year's Eve.          

My gut feeling is the Broncos are the main team that can keep the Bengals out of the playoffs. I did a bunch of simulations and the Bengals need to be ahead of Denver to get in under the most realistic game results. 

Don't take it personally if i don't wish you luck Wink as your luck is our...not luck.  Big Grin

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Week 15 Rooting Guide - rfaulk34 - 12-16-2023, 02:24 PM