Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bengals Week 15 Rooting Guide
(12-16-2023, 02:24 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: My gut feeling is the Broncos are the main team that can keep the Bengals out of the playoffs. I did a bunch of simulations and the Bengals need to be ahead of Denver to get in under the most realistic game results. 

Don't take it personally if i don't wish you luck Wink as your luck is our...not luck.  Big Grin

It all good.  Hey, we're just happy to be watching meaningful games after that miserable 1-5 start and the 70-point humiliation in Miami. It's been a long drought here (all the way back to SB 50) since we've had any sniff of the playoffs this time of year.

We expect the Detroit game to be tough, but from a playoff calculator standpoint, it's the least important. After that, Denver has the Patriots and Chargers both at home, before the final week at Vegas. Our math is simple, though. Win 3 of the 4 and there's nearly a 90% chance of playoffs. (Closer to 95% if the 3 wins are in the AFC.) Lose any 2 of those and our chances drop to less than 20%.    
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Bengals Week 15 Rooting Guide - Bronco Fan - 12-16-2023, 02:49 PM