Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The argument of "Playoff Teams"
(01-02-2016, 01:41 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I'm with you on this one. In my eyes, we should have destroyed the Texans, especially considering that their starting quarterback got injured and they had to put in T.J Yates for the remainder of the game.

And the notion that there are no bad teams in the NFL is laughable. The Browns and Raiders are consistently two of the worst teams in the NFL almost every year. The Raiders haven't had a winning season since they went to the Super Bowl (And lost) in 2002. The Cleveland Brown's last good season was in 2007 when they went 10-6. To put it more into perspective, the Browns record over the last 10 years is 57-119 and the Raiders are 54-121

You are totally missing it.. I can probably pick every team with a winning record and each year they lose to someone with a losing record.. You are focused on one week for one game.. lets focus on 16 games... For example the Bengals probably favored so far in 11 games .. so they won 8 out of 10 of those games  .. 80 percent winning.

Actually without going back and looking at all the games the last 5 years.. the Bengals have done a pretty good job of being teams they are favored against over most of the other teams in the league
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The argument of "Playoff Teams" - Essex Johnson - 01-02-2016, 02:00 AM