Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I've Been Critical Of McCarron
I think everyone would feel better with dalton at qb , but it is prolly not gonna happen .

So why bash the fans who aren't ready to give up on the season and have some faith on ajm? The Denver game was not his fault except for the bobbled snap .

The o line got abused in the 2nd half , Denver turned it on the whole 2nd half . We couldn't run and the few times we did go to pass aj had 3 seconds and was running or had been sacked.

Dalton or not if the line played like it did in 2nd half dalton would not have won the game . Ajm placed a perfect ball that if aj didn't stop running would of scored a td.

It is what it is ajm has had 2 starts without the 2nd best tight end in football, what gives me hope is he doesn't go out there with his tail tucked between his leg .

We lost to the #1 defense in the league . Not like it was a scrub team in the nfl

If the D brings it's A game and our offensive line can hold up I have confidence that we will hang with anyone .
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I've Been Critical Of McCarron - The Burfict Answer - 01-02-2016, 01:28 PM