Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Offense… what’s changed … Zac
(12-16-2023, 06:41 PM)Oasis5055 Wrote: In the Super Bowl the opening second half touch down to Higgins was an under center play action pass from burrow. To my recollection that was the only play action pass burrow threw from under center. The rams were not very good against the screen plays all year taylor did not call one screen. I said then a lot of sacks would be reduced if burrow just went under center as the defense has no idea where he will be after the snap.  When they went under center in the 4th quarter mixon gashed the rams on a multiple runs

Suddenly 3 years later these guys are geniuses for going under center and running screens? If they simply kept doing what worked they would all have rings.  I’m sorry but smart coaches make decisions based on what works and what the other team is bad at..not what makes the quarterback comfortable and like them more..I guess it took burrows injury for them to grow some kahunas

Bengals definitely need more screens with Burrow but thr Rams weren't really bad against screens as much as every team threw a ton of them because of that pass rush. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Offense… what’s changed … Zac - Synric - 12-16-2023, 06:45 PM