Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory?
(12-16-2023, 10:03 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: So we are not fans if we voice our frustrations or overreact?
I assume you mean the GD thread and I make comments that are emotionally irrational in there like others. It bothers some but it’s a way to connect with other fans and share in the moment reactions for me. I don’t think this makes you a non fan though. Just means some of us get too emotionally involved in the moment.
Not everyone is the same but we are all “fans”.

People who try to gatekeep fandom are worse than fans who get overly irrational during the game. When you’re emotionally invested like 75% of sports fans are, you’re going to overrreact both positively and negatively. If that’s not your jam, watch the game by yourself. That thread is a venting machine.

I typically post there because I know I’m talking to people who understand my thoughts and feelings about it as opposed to most of my family who don’t get as invested in the games except my dad.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - Rubekahn29 - 12-17-2023, 08:42 AM