Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Myles Murphy haters need to keep being loud even when he’s playing good
(12-17-2023, 11:15 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: First rookie TE since Jeremy Shockey in 2002 to have 70+ catches. Kid is an absolute stud.

First I am glad to see Murphy making strides. The Bengals need more guys who can rush the passer and help Hendrickson.

La Portia is looking good but I still say it’s wrong to project that he or any TE would put up those numbers with the Bengals. Teams that have star WRs like the Bengals do are going to feed them first before the TE. Hudson has been great and that’s the level of production we should expect from a TE in this offense.
If Cincy had Kelce his stats would not be what they are for KC. This offense is (correctly) built around the big time receivers so there are not going to be as many opportunities for the TE regardless of who it is. This is the reason I prefer resigning Hudson over drafting a first round TE.

Maybe if they lose Tee and Boyd this will change but as of now I think they are good enough at TE.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Myles Murphy haters need to keep being loud even when he’s playing good - Clark W Griswold - 12-17-2023, 11:38 AM