Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Wild Bengals Playoff Scenarios
(12-17-2023, 02:54 PM)Science Friction Wrote: With still four weeks in the regular season for most teams, there are still some outlandish playoff scenarios. I think I'm addicted to to that playoff simulator thingy. lol

A couple of fun ones:

A 11-win Bengals team could travel to Vegas to play a 9-win Raiders team in a rematch of the '21 game. Of course, this requires us to win out, the Chiefs to lose out, and the Raiders to win out.

The Bengals could still grab the #1 seed. This would , of course, require the Bengals winning out, the Ravens losing out, the Dolphins to lose three of four, and the Browns to lose a couple.

I LOVE this time of year!!! Thanks, QB6 !!!

What are some of favorite wild scenarios?

Wild doesn’t do those justice lol
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Wild Bengals Playoff Scenarios - Soonerpeace - 12-17-2023, 02:59 PM