Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Playoff Probabilities As of Right Now
(12-18-2023, 06:10 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Most likely scenario is way Browns are playing they will have their spot locked when we meet week 18 up have a feeling Patriots will beat Broncos this week Broncos feel kind of fraudulent and Belichek wants to win as many as possible before he leaves Steelers this week feels like a defacto playoff game where we will be facing browns backups week 18 I dont know how motivated Chiefs will be week 17 as well if they clinch Sunday If Ravens upset 49ers it will end any realistic shot for the Chiefs have for the 1 seed

Yes this is being much overlooked here. The Browns aren't going to just rollover for us, but there's a decent chance they're locked in at #5 by the time we meet. I wasn't too upset about their comeback win at the weekend for this very reason. We might be playing a Browns team who are making sure they're available for the week after. I think this weekend's run of results really went for us personally.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFC Playoff Probabilities As of Right Now - TheCincinnatiKid - 12-18-2023, 06:16 PM