Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Mathematical Dive into the Bengals Playoff Hopes: Root for the Dolphins & Raiders !
Seeing as how we will need our rooting interests to go 3 for 3 in those early games in Week 18 for us to get in, it appears to this mathematician that we will all have our eyes turned to Vegas at 4:00 in week 18 , hoping that the Raiders can beat the Broncos.

When I was an 8 y.o. kid in Corbin, KY, I was a huge Oakland Raiders fan because one of my HS's best players was in the starting defensive backfield of the Raiders. He was Rodger Bird, also one of best players to ever play at UK. Rodger, as well as George Blanda, were both UK grads. Blanda played is last game at QB for the Raiders at 48 years of age. That is a record that still stands to this day.

In the memory of Bird, Blanda, Branch, Dave Casper, and Daryle Lamonica... GO RAIDERS!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Mathematical Dive into the Bengals Playoff Hopes: Root for the Dolphins & Raiders ! - Science Friction - 12-20-2023, 11:27 AM