Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Burrow’s response to Browning’s success
(12-20-2023, 01:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I could see Carolina trying to make us an offer that's more of a player-for-player type trade (that maybe includes a mid-round draft pick) though I don't know if they have anything Cincy would want. 

Atlanta maybe if they think Browning's better than any QB that they could get in the draft.

If Belicheck doesn't leave NE or his replacement wants to start winning sooner than later, maybe the Patriots try to acquire Browning.

Only other team I could reasonably think would want JB6 is the Steelers and we know Cincy ain't trading him to them unless it was for something ridiculous like JB for Fitzpatrick or Watt. lol

I think it's awful quick to pull the plug on Bryce Young... Any team that wants him just has to wait him out for a year. The sample size is REALLY small too. Remember Matt Flynn from the Packers back in the day? He didn't even make it to opening day as Seattle's starter.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow’s response to Browning’s success - jason - 12-20-2023, 01:36 PM