Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where does that Tee Higgins TD catch rank all time considering the what was at stake?
I just got home and turned on the TV and the NFL channel was on from GMFB when I left this morning. The Bengals and Vikings game was on replay. It was late first quarter. Of course I dozed off on the couch but awoke and it was late in the third. Saw Tee Higgins TD and reach over the pylon. I’ve seen it countless times but this was the first time I noticed he had the incredible savvy and talent to switch the ball to the other hand and bend over the pylon.Hes a difference maker and I don’t know if we keep him but that play made him a boat load of money. Those plays are the difference in super bowls and conference titles.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where does that Tee Higgins TD catch rank all time considering the what was at stake? - Soonerpeace - 12-20-2023, 08:40 PM