Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Bunch of Reasons We Can Win a Playoff Game (or two) with AJ McCarron
(01-03-2016, 12:17 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: I am wondering if it is one and done if Marvin will be gone.. sooner than anticipated...  but more than likely since Andy Did get hurt... might just buy Marvin some more time...  to be honest..   

Honestly, I don't think playoff wins are necessary for Mike Brown to justify (in his mind) keeping Marvin. 

I've seen him defend Marv's track record after 2010, when Marv had a career losing record (60-67-1, also 0-2 in playoffs) and was coming off a season with high expectations that ended with 10 straight losses. If Mike Brown would defend (almost brag about) those types of results, there's no way he's going to fire Marv after 5 straight playoff trips, even with his playoff record at 0-7. 

Dalton's injury would just be how they'd excuse the playoff loss to fans. Heck, Hobspin probably already has a piece ready to go.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Bunch of Reasons We Can Win a Playoff Game (or two) with AJ McCarron - Shake n Blake - 01-03-2016, 12:32 AM