Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ESPN Simulation: Bengals lose next 3, end 8-9
(12-22-2023, 11:32 AM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: And JT O'Sullivan in his breakdown was saying the Vikings D is very hard to read as they show so many different looks and disguises before , during and after snap that it took the Bengals a long time to figure out what would work.

From what I've seen it's really just Browning struggling to see it. Kind of surprising they seemed to go back to letting him drop back and read the play compared to giving him half field reads and scheming plays for players in this game. Chase had two hand up I'm open plays for tds in the 1st half including one on the 1st drive at the Minnesota 20yd line. Not sure if it's defenses not respecting us with Browning but guys are beating coverage alot on the tape I've seen. I guess that's probably why we are going back to that but Browning still needs to be able to see it if we are gonna take advantage. Need to step it back a little in my opinion and give him easier plays to process for atleast a majority of the time. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Simulation: Bengals lose next 3, end 8-9 - NUGDUKWE - 12-22-2023, 11:46 AM
RE: ESPN Simulation: Bengals lose next 3, end 8-9 - IcoHolic - 12-22-2023, 05:20 PM