Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best football you’ve seen play?
Ngl guys I’m at my job bored and want to have a convo.

No real limits to this question. Also it’s not restricted to guys you’ve seen LIVE. The wording was a bit confusing .

Can be anyone you’ve seen on TV.

Iv got 2 categories

First one is FOR ONE GAME

Second is all time.

So the best guy Iv seen have one good game was Joe Burrow in college in the championship game VS Clemson. Iv never seen a QB be that accurate and that correct with every read.

He was 31-49 5 pass TDs and 1 rush TD. Looking at the box score seeing he has 18 incompletions doesn’t even feel right with how he dominated but to me that was the best individual game I’d ever seen one guy play.

Then for the all time best football player Iv ever seen it’s between Brady, Ray Lewis and Darrell Revis.

I’d go for Revis.

Iv never seen a guy dominate the secondary like him. He’s better than Woodson, Polomalu, Reed, everyone.

Revis could play nickle, boundary, he also had some Mike Hilton in him VS the run. He was so good it was honestly a bad idea to even throw it to his side of the field. I don’t think i have seen another football player be so good at so many things.

Only reason Ray Lewis didn’t win is because he was really that dominate against the pass.

But Ray Lewis is my fave linebacker ever tho. Iv never seen a guy be able to get involved in so many tackles. He was a football genius for sure.
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who is the best football you’ve seen play? - Housh - 12-22-2023, 11:50 PM