Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exactly what I been telling yall all along this defense is horrible!
(12-23-2023, 10:54 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Lou hasn't been given anything.  The Bengals have done the opposite and take away his talent.  Ogunjobi wasn't re-signed.  They let Bates, Bell and Apple walk.  Reader was injured and it wouldn't surprise me if they let him walk.  Don't blame Lou for the Bengals taking away his talent so they can spend even more money on the offense.  

Maybe what the Bengals should do is trade Burrow, Tee and Chase and spend that money on elite defensive players and use the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round draft picks on replacing those offensive guys.  Why shouldn't we be able to win with 1st, 2nd and 3rd round draft picks replacing the talent we currently have on the offense?  We don't need to keep the current talent we have on offense.  We can just replace that talent with guys in the draft.

By your philosophy this is exactly what they did for lou,didn't bring back apple because we drafted ctb 2nd round and dj turner 2nd round..didn't bring back bell or bates because we drafted dax 1st rnd and battle 3rd rd..ogunjobi was offset by myles Murphy 1st rd also so I guess by whatever you're trying to say Lou has failed miserably this year..
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exactly what I been telling yall all along this defense is horrible! - Tlawsonmariat82 - 12-23-2023, 11:12 PM