Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exactly what I been telling yall all along this defense is horrible!
(12-23-2023, 11:12 PM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: By your philosophy this is exactly what they did for lou,didn't bring back apple because we drafted ctb 2nd round and dj turner 2nd round..didn't bring back bell or bates because we drafted dax 1st rnd and battle 3rd rd..ogunjobi was offset by myles Murphy 1st rd also so I guess by whatever you're trying to say Lou has failed miserably this year..

No my post was sarcastic. You can't let proven veteran talent leave your offense and replace this talent with unproven guys and assume your offense won't suffer just like you can't let talent leave from your defense and assume it won't suffer.

Using YOUR philosophy we should be able to get rid of guys like Burrow, Chase and Higgins if we use high draft picks to replace them. This is the kind of thing YOU were saying about the defense. Wouldn't this also apply to the offense? Just let guys leave, save the money, draft new guys and the offense should still be as good as they were with Burrow, Chase and Higgins?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exactly what I been telling yall all along this defense is horrible! - 007BengalsFan - 12-24-2023, 12:01 AM