Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Exactly what I been telling yall all along this defense is horrible!
(12-24-2023, 12:22 AM)Tlawsonmariat82 Wrote: I was simply stating how they have given Lou talent on his side of the ball whether it free agents or the draft..I get what you're saying that Lou's defense lost ogunjobi, apple who people never appreciated around here bell and bates..my frustration with is simple, we anticipated a drop off by my goodness nobody thought they would fall off a cliff this unacceptable, there's been no improvements from game 1 until now this is truly horrendous defense being played..

The Bengals have certainly tried to help Lou by using high round draft picks to replace the talent he has lost. The problem is just because you draft a player to replace a guy like Bates or Bell etc... doesn't mean the replacement guys are going to be at the same level of the guys you lost.

The Bengals could let both Higgins and Chase walk while drafting their replacement. It doesn't mean the offense would still be as good as they were with Chase and Higgins. It doesn't mean the players drafted would be at the same level as Chase or Higgins even if you used 1st round draft picks on their replacements. Lou didn't suddenly become a bad DC this year. He is missing some key players that were a valuable part of his defensive scheme.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exactly what I been telling yall all along this defense is horrible! - 007BengalsFan - 12-24-2023, 12:42 AM